The 4th International Conference on Experimental and Numerical Flow and Heat Transfer (ENFHT'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to experimental and numerical flow and heat transfer. The goal of ENFHT'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ENFHT is an acronym for Experiemental and Numerical Flow and Heat Transfer.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT) (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
ENFHT'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Heat Transfer in Porous Media
- Industrial Flow and Heat Transfer
- Non-Newtonian Flow and Heat Transfer
- Renewable and Non-renewable Energies
- Turbulent Flow and Heat Transfer
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.