5th International Conference on Experimental and Numerical Flow and Heat Transfer (ENFHT’20)
April 15, 2020 - April 17, 2020 | Lisbon , Portugal
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 5th International Conference on Experimental and Numerical Flow and Heat Transfer (ENFHT'20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to experimental and numerical flow and heat transfer. The goal of ENFHT'20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ENFHT'20 is an acronym for Experiemental and Numerical Flow and Heat Transfer.
Topics for ENFHT’20 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Environments and Heat Transfer
- Flow and Heat Transfer in Microchannels
- Heat Transfer Enhancement
- Heat Transfer in Porous Media
- Industrial Flow and Heat Transfer
- Molecular Dynamic Simulation (DMS)
- Mass Transfer Operations
- Non-Newtonian Flow and Heat Transfer
- Polymer Processing
- Renewable and Non-renewable Energies
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
We are pleased to announce a dedicated Workshop on Advances in Experimental Study and Modeling of CO2 Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer to explore the subject in more detail during ENFHT’20. For more information please visit: Workshop
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat…
Learn More »